Under the Australian consumer law, Imperial furniture provides a 12 months period of warranty to all its products unless stated otherwise in the description. Products that have defective signs, operational product failure or are received broken or deemed dead on arrival (DOA), buyers are highly advised to contact the customer support via an e-mail describing the areas of concern and images taken as proof to substantiate the claims not later than 7 days upon receipt on the product.
Ready to Assemble Goods and Legs on Lounges
Customers are advised upon receiving of the R.T.A stock, goods should be examined thoroughly for any damage, missing parts or defects before assembling. Any defects should be reported to the store of purchase within a period of 2 days upon receiving of such goods. Damage Claims arising after assembly of products will not be recognized.
The Warranty does not Cover:
- Damages that may be caused due to improper assembly; or
- Misuse and neglect of received goods; or
- Damages arising from poor storage; or
- Any use of corrosive/ toxic detergents or cleaning agents which are not recommended for its type; or
- Normal wear and tear; or
- Minor issues that have been neglected thus escalating to major.
Scope of Warranty
The remedies availed under this warrant policy are available to the original owner, purchaser, beneficiary (or rightful heir) of the product and it’s not transferable.
Unless deemed an escalated major fault due to negligence, this warranty covers under the applicable period all defective parts and material of the product.
Imperial furniture liability in this warrant policy is not extended to:
- Failure, damage or deterioration in partial/full arising from normal wear & tear; or
- Damages or corrosion arising from the use, storage, assembly and damages due to failure to adhere to installation and maintenance instructions; or
- Damages arising from instances where a product has been used for commercial purposes and in a manner /exempt to domestic use; or
- Damages arising from natural causes; or
- Defects to products sold to customers “as is” which prior to purchase have been brought to the attention of the buyer.
Customers are encouraged to leave feedback on goods received and any dissatisfaction with the said goods as we will try to remedy the concerns therein. Contact us at email@example.com